Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elsie Kate

I have decided to give this whole blogging thing another try. It has been almost three years since I last posted, which is a little ridiculous I know. I figured what better way to get back into the swing of things than to post about our newest addition to the family....Elsie Katherine Culpepper. She was born October 5, 2013 at Huntsville Hospital. She weighed 5 lbs 9 oz and was 18 inches long. She is absolutely precious and I can't even remember what life was like before her arrival. 




God has blessed us with three beautiful girls and we couldn't be happier! Here is a glimpse of Elsie's nursery....






Here is a more recent picture of our sweet Elsie.....
Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

I plan to be posting much more frequently in the future so stay tuned....


1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY and HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We praise God for the beautiful Culpepper family.

    ReplyDelete